On sam 9 août 2008, Jon S. Berndt wrote:
> > Two others
> >
> > The F4U-7 specific french Corsair (dubbed for french only) , which is
> > not in
> > CVS because there is yet an other Corsair (US)
> >
> > http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/F4U-7-OverArromanches1.jpg
> > http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/F4U-7-OverArromanches2.jpg
> >
> > And The OLD model F-8E Crusader French version, which should come later
> > on in
> > CVS (it need a full update according to the last JSBSim version)
> >
> > http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/F-8E-FochLanding.jpg
> > http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/F-8E-FochTakeOff1.jpg
> > http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/F-8E-FochTakeOff.jpg
> >
> > Cheers
> > --
> > Gérard
> > http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/
>
> Thanks! These are great. I guess I've got the wrong F-4U picture in there,
> now. I didn't know the P-38 was yours. Do you have your aircraft models
> hosted somewhere?
>
> Thanks to others who posted images, too. I'm particularly looking for a
> more "vertically" oriented image, since the page the pictures appear on is
> in portrait orientation. You can see what I'm using so far in the just-now
> uploaded copy of the updated JSBSim Reference Manual. Go to www.jsbsim.org
> and click on the Documentation link.
>
> I'll probably be updating the manual with pictures posted here sometime in
> the future.
>
> Gerard, if there's a way you could duplicate that P-38 picture that's at
> the FlightGear web site, but with the aircraft rolled over more so it fits
> better in portrait orientation, that would be cool.
>
> Jon

Jon

Yes the Aircrafts are hosted here,

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/tux/index-en.html

Unfortunately these are mainly dedicated to FG1.0 stable

Some of them are within CVS more or less updated according to the last CVS FG
with the new JSBSim (i am working on it)

Into CVS you may find the data/Aircraft directory

PBY-Catalina
SR71-BlackBird
Noratlas
P-38-Lightning

I will look for better snapshots which could be sized  vertically

Cheers

--
Gérard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/

"J'ai décidé d'être heureux parce que c'est bon pour la santé.
Voltaire "