Hello ,
After a recent update (within the week), I'm getting some really choppy
sounds in my b1900d and dhc-2 . I know there were changes to the sound
system , but don't know if that's the problem.
With the b1900d , I get a lot of messages like this:

CullVisitor::apply(Geode&) detected NaN,
depth=nan,center=(0,0,0),
matrix={
-0.484295 etc etc 0
etc etc etc 0
etc etc etc 0
nan nan nan nan

this make me think that the sound position is the problem in my sound
files .
Any pointers , anyone ?
Thanks,
Syd