Hi everybody,

I recently started flying the Concorde intensively. There seems to be a
problem with the VL (VOR lock) autopilot. It sould follow a radial
towards/from a VOR, which it does, but it is not steering towards the
radial fast enough. The angle towards the radial is too small. This
often leads to getting off course and passing a VOR several miles away,
instead of crossing it.
I hope I could describe the problem properly. It would be great if the
anonymous author of the concorde could take a look into it.

Thanks
Chris

PS: What a nicely modelled plane :)