Hello everyone ,
 I 've been pondering an idea of adding updraft/downdrafts to the
environment, probably as a part of turbulence , so it can be
enabled/disabled...
My idea is to calculate wind-speed-from -down , by checking wind speed ,
direction , and the normal of the
scenery triangle directly beneath the aircraft , sampling every second
or so.Also with a scenery material  and time of day check for updrafts
over flat country .
Ive tried to find a starting point in the code , but get more
discouraged as I get lost in it.
Any suggestions on the best starting place in the code for something
like this , or is this something that
is even worth adding ? Any suggestions would be helpful.Thanks