gerard robin wrote :
> On mardi 30 septembre 2008, Csaba Halász wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:01 AM, gerard robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Does somebody could tell me  where i must look for, where is the
> error ?
> >
> > I haven't looked at it yet, but note it is in the "tests" directory
> > So if your problem is that you can't build FG then just skip it, for
> > example by touch-ing the relevant file.
>

> Done it, without "tests  directory"   and getting an other error
>
> here the link
>
> http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/FG_1.0.0_Build-Err
>
> I don't understand the problem :(
>
> CVS had been built without any problem
> with  the same gcc version 4.3.1 20080507 (prerelease) [gcc-4_3-branch
> revision 135036] (SUSE Linux)

Your compiler has a problem on line like this :

#include STL_STRING

That means that STL_STRING is not defined ( it should be <string> or "string" )
normally it is defined in simgear/compiler.h but has been removed in the OSG
branch (IIRC)
So, best bet is that you are mixing simgear OSG with flightgear PLIB.

otherwise, check config.log

-Fred

--
Frédéric Bouvier