I would be pleased to get something formal released.

A snapshot would mean publicity through Phoronix - to the Linux crowd,
inclusion in the Phoronix Test Suite (for multi-display testing), and
finally AMD would squeeze out a few videos of Tim Moore's great multi
camera at least 12 heads (16 if I can get a 4 slot motherboard that
works reliably).

Speaking of which, another call out for multithreading...  The GPU
isn't the limiting factor in our tests, the CPU is.  Even mid-low end
systems have 2-4 cores these days, and with the multi-display demo we
are continually capped by one CPU.

Regards... Matthew

On 10/3/08, Heiko Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>

>> So, I'd much rather see a concerted effort to get CVS
>> into a
>> releasable state, and a schedule for some 'preview'
>> or 'beta'
>> releases, rather than working on back-ports.
>>
>> James
>>

> I agree to nearly all what you said, but why not release an official
> 2.0-pre-version with OSG which shows to the world that we are still alive?
> Maybe as an advertisement to other developers?
>
> In the moment I see that the clouds and shadows are a "one-man-project"- so
> now wonder that it needs a long time until we will have these features back.
> I wonder if it really needs so much knowledge about OSG, and if other
> developers could help here?
>
> Regards
> HHS

Sent from my mobile device