Great to hear we gonna have a new release this year!

I would like to have the 747-400 in the list, but if I read these two points:
- disk space (what is the maximum?)
- completeness (when is a plane completed?)
I don't think it would be suitable ;)My top 10, in alphabetical order
Airbus A380
Boeing 737-300
Boeing 787
C172P