Ummon Karpe wrote:
>  Wow. I didn't know that radar was implemented in Flightgear. I would
>  like to add it to all the Fighter Jets. Are there any instructions?

Hi Ummon,

Not yet but I'm working on instruction for radar2.nas.

Note there is two main systems now, radar2.nas may look nicer at the
first glance but need huge animations files and rely on Nasal and has a
tendency to add some mess in the ai/model/ tree. I'm the author. You can
see the result in the f-14b.
wxradar is writen in C++ and looks code wise cleaner. You can see it
running on the harrier or the lightning and many other aircrafts. Vivian
would better speak on this one than I can.

Don't go to fast in implementing those systems as they may change and
progress a lot in the near future. Just look at both of them, do tests,
report...

Good luck,
Alexis