On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 9:15 PM, Jon Stockill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The KMA26 audio panel in the grob 115 is mostly functional. That has a
> rotary switch which allows you to select the com radio to transmit on,
> including an emergency setting which bypasses the audio panel and
> connects the mic direct to com1, then a number of pushbuttons which
> illuminate to indicate the selected audio sources (the tx radio is auto
> selected, and the other radios can be toggled on/off by pressing the
> button).

We could add a "selected" property to every radio, that should be
generic across aircrafts to take over the function of
"/instrumentation/kma26/com1sel" and friends.
We'd also need a replacement for the primary-radio property, I guess
that should simply be /instrumentation/primary-radio.

--
Csaba/Jester