Hi,

FokkerCharlie is a real life Fokker F50 pilot who started improving the
aircraft a lot since some time.
But it seems that two problems slow down the development a lot.
Is there any experienced aircraft developer who can help him to solve
these two main points

a)
> I spent some time a while ago trying to find a way to get the engine
> management working, but it looks like a limitation with JSBSim
> (turboprops not really modelled properly) will prevent me doing that
> as I had hoped.

b)

> I am still having difficulty with the display of the standby freq on
> the NAV box, if anyone can fix that, then I'd love to hear from them.
This is the link to the F50 thread
http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=634&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=105

He put the new F50 version here:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2c069b/n/fokker50_zip

With FokkerCharlies knowledge "of the real thing" and the know-how of
some experienced FG aircraft-designers the FlightGear Fokker F50 could
become very realistic from all systems.

Regards
Georg EDDW