Hallo Thiago,

although mI haven't hacked FGFS for ages and never used it togeth with
Matlab I hope I can help:

When you are using a Matlab flight dynamics model FGFS runs completely
independently of it - it get's the relevant data over an network
connection (you could run the FDM on a PC in Europe and FGFS for the
visuals in the USA if there'd be a need for it...)

If your aim is to avoid that users of your FDM need a expensive Matlab
licence you could run your Model through the Real Time Workshop (which
needs an expensive license...) and compile your model into an
executable. This executable will run on only one platform (unless you
are generation executables for all relevant platforms like Linux,
Windows or MacOS), doesn't need a Matlab licence and still use the
network interface of FGFS.

If you want to integrate the code of your model directly into FGFS you
could use the C code that the Real Time Workshop is generating and add
the relevant interfaces manually so that it becomes the fourth FDM
(together with JSBSim, YASim and UIUC).
This would be the best way for performance and allows others to modify
the source - but there's no way back from the C code to the Matlab code.
The C code also isn't the most readable one (but you can get used to
it...) and, which might be a bigger draw back, you might still need
libraries that are shipped together with Matlab and which aren't allowed
to be redistributed.

I'd prefer a different way though: leave Matlab alone and code directly
in C or C++, but that wouldn't answer the question though...

CU,
Christian