Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> > I'll be able to build Unix binaries for the most common platforms.
> > Would someone do us the honour of providing a standalone 'terrasync'
> > binary for Win32 - statically linked against libsvn in order to save
> > the users from installing yet another dependency ?
>
> Terrasync/SVN is already included in the win32 builds I push to
> ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de

That's great news.

I think it would be very good to have this documented in The Manual
for windows users, as it should make using new scenery easier for
them, and reduce the load on our FTP sites.

Could someone with a Windows system take a little time to use
this with FGRun, and write up some simple instructions ?

If they want to write them to the wiki that is fine - I'll convert them
to Latex for The Manual afterwards.

Thanks

-Stuart