Curtis Olson wrote:
> I appear to get the same compile error here with OSG v2.7.1:
>
> CameraGroup.cxx:126: error: 'clone' is not a member of 'osg'
> CameraGroup.cxx:131: error: 'clone' is not a member of 'osg'
>
> Thanks,
>
> Curt.
The overloaded osg::clone() was introduced with OSG 2.7.3. I can either back
out
my use of this, or encourage you to upgrade and take advantage of the particle
system fixes in current OSG :)

Seriously, I imagine that people don't mind needing OSG SVN. There isn't
currently an autoconf test for the OSG version; that would probably be useful.

Tim