Hi,

Though I can't confirm the bug that you mentioned yet
but I made a patch to fix the problem I reported in the last post.

The cause is that restoreInitialState() overwrites the width/height of
gui and camera views with the values at the launch time.

This patch will save the following two nodes :
- /sim/rendering/camera-group/gui
- /sim/rendering/camera-group/camera

and then restore these after restoreInitialState() is called.

I confirmed that it is fixed with fgfs with single camera and with three
cameras.

This save/restore thing might have to be written as functions or methods in
CameraGroup.cxx instead of
directly written in fg_init.cxx::reINit() since save/restore thing can be more
complex when you specify a configuration
with more than one camera and/or with more than one window.

Anyway, it is fixed at this moment.
Please check the attached patch on some configurations (single camera, and
multiple cameras), and commit it if it works.

Best,

Tat