----- "Markus Zojer" a écrit :

> Hi all!
>
> I don't know if you are aware of the 2 described bugs so I drop a
> short note.
>
> I am using latest sg/fg cvs with OSG 2.7.5(svn) and boost 1.34.1.
>
> 1.) Mouseclicks  on terrain only register in the vicinity of the
> aircraft (lets say 30ft), this narrows eg. the object placement
> capabilities of the ufo. (sim/input/clicks only gets updated within
> that limited range)

Maybe the pick animation is only looking at the scenegraph displayed
by the nearest camera. As I understand the last changes made by Tim,
the frustum is now divided by two in the depth ( z ) direction. One
camera first display objects farther than the intermediate clip plane,
set at about 30m, and then another camera display the cockpit and nearest
objects.

The Z near problem I reported lately seemed to be caused by only one
camera displaying the scene.

-Fred

--
Frédéric Bouvier