> It'd be lovely if bug reports were accompanied by some
> analysis (like
> my Bravo/GPWS investigation) of this rather than just the
> user-level
> feedback. Obviously that's much more time consuming,
> but *someone* has
> to do that work, ultimately.
>
> Regards,
> James

That's the point- you also noticed bugs on FGFS. That's o.k.- because you did
analyze them, proposed fixings and you still work on all this.
And it is o.k. if there is a reminder who remember us on all unfixed bugs.
But I don't like it if hey hide under the year of developement and when there
is a release they come up and only making useless noise....

I have problems with his feedback because I have a private life, have to earn
money and not the time to sit 24h daily at the computer to make the c172p
realistic as possible. It is a work in progress and I'm at least happy to get a
3d-model and a panel to show than the old, poor 2d-panel we used before. In the
moment the c172p is not worser than the orignal model by David Megginson.
Problem: because Davis is gone from the project and I took over the c172p with
the 3d-update, I'm now the maintainer...
If I had knew how important this model seems for FGFS, I had never began this
work.

There is another big project by me, the ec135 and I know that there was a lot
of people like them. It is broken now, and I don't see any time to have them
fully back until the release because the c172p and of course prvate life, job
etc- well, it is chrismas time here...And that makes me a bit sad.