Vivian wrote:
> I hope I'm doing something wrong with cvs-head source and data as of this
> morning. I'm seeing this (using METAR at KSFO):
>
> ftp://ftp.abbeytheatre2.dyndns.org/fgfs/Screen-shots/clouds.jpg
>
> apart from this the recent cloud update is working well. Cumulus looks
> particularly well, and the frame rate hit is just bearable.

Could you post the METAR you had when you saw this?

The white layer looks like stratus, which should have been disabled by the
latest changes to cloudlayers.xml. I'm not sure what the dark gray boxes are -
possible nimbo-stratus. We may need to disable everything by Cu and Cb for the
release.

-Stuart