Hi Gijs,

On Friday 19 December 2008 16:52:34 Gijs de Rooy wrote:
> Hm, there should be nothing missing. I only included the moved textures, an
> enhanced systems.nas file, 787-8.ac, enhanced 787.xml and the Liveries/...
> files. Though you have updated more files in CVS... like the instruments
> .ac files. Why?

Actually, please disregard. I turned out that I had some local garbage in my
Aircraft directory that was causing trouble. It should work now.

Having said that, I did decide not to swap the 777 for the 787. Even though, I
did get the engines to start on my laptop, I couldn't get the panel buttons to
respond on my desktop, which uses a customized camera setup. This, combined
with limited test reports, and Syd's advice, made decide to judge a little on
the conservative side.

Cheers,
Durk