    Fabian> Hello, Does anybody know what happened to the Atlas
    Fabian> website (atlas.sourceforge.net)?  All links (including the
    Fabian> "downloads") one have been inactive for a few days.

In fact, it's been broken for at least a month or more.  It seemed to
coincide with the SourceForge site reorganization.  Unfortunately, I
don't have administrator access to the project, so I can't fix the
website (well, that and the fact that I don't know much about HTML
:-)).  I've sent a note to the administrators to ask for help.

Brian

--
Brian Schack
19 Xǔchāng Street 2F    phone:  2381 4727