On Fri, 9 Jan 2009, Tim Moore wrote:

> Can we all live with a default near plane value of .25? I'll check that
> in tonight. In the meantime, you can set the property on the command
> line.

No, 0.25 is too much for my Submarine Scout (and most likely for the
bubble sextant instrument too, though that one isn't in CVS yet).

If we are still aiming for a bug fix release (1.9.1?) I think we should
keep the near plane setting at it's old 0.1 value until after that
release.

Would it be possible to split the near and far cameras into near, middle
and far cameras to keep the near plane close even when we get shadows?

Cheers,

Anders
Anders Gidenstam
WWW: http://www.gidenstam.org/FlightGear/