On dimanche 11 janvier 2009, Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> gerard robin a écrit :

> >> I don't see the relationship between Tim's update and the presence of
> >> OSG models. By the way, the OSG format seems to have a Material
> >> directive that the warning message hint.
> >>
> >> -Fred
> >
> > OK, i will go on, and remove the faulty lines for these specific objects.
>
> Or consider adding a Material directive inside the StateSet directive.
> Search for Material in .osg models of the OpenSceneGraph-data collection.

You  are right, i must upgrade my old know  how , i will dig into it.

> > BTW: it would be nice to know how to catch the involved objects with
> > these messages.
> > osgDB ac3d reader: detected surface with less than 3 vertices!
> > osgDB ac3d reader: detected surface with less than 3 vertices!
> > osgDB ac3d reader: detected surface with less than 3 vertices!
> > ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>
> This is an OSG message. One should submit a patch that would print the
> name of the object.

Mr One has never answered to that request, i think that he has left FG
devel  :)
Then, we will go on,  living with that bunch of stupid messages.
Fortunately, it is only warning.

--
Gérard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/

J'ai décidé d'être heureux parce que c'est bon pour la santé.
Voltaire