Detlef Faber wrote:

>  Maybe there hasn't been a lot of praise for nasal, but I guess the
>  broad use of nasal, even among JSBSim developers speaks for itself.
>  As far as I know there hasn't been any comments of lacking nasal
>  features (that weren't added within a short time).
>
>  Finally: I _like_ Nasal!

I used Nasal to build several rather complex systems, like Fuel System,
Stab Augmentation System, Autopilot Logic, Terrain Avoidance Radar,
Radar Warning Receiver and much more, and yes, I love Nasal too. If I
have a problem, Melchior is (quite) almost there to help and provide
solutions when new Nasal tools are needed. Having Andy close to the
community is also great.

Learning Nasal use was easy and fun and I din't found any limitation
yet. I still don't understand why Nicolas does not like it.

Alexis