Maybe Ranjana wants to compute the error between the original HGT and
the generated scenery ?
In that case, he has to do the computation himself ( using the btg file
format and digging into TG sources ) or hire someone to do that.

-Fred

?????? a ??crit :
> .btg file is terrain mesh file, it comes from .hgt file! if you want
> got .hgt file, I think you can download it directly.
> And , if you want convert .btg file to .hgt file, you should read
> related source code, and it will be difficult.
> Huang.
>

> ??2009-04-30??"Ranjana K" <ranjana.karun...@gmail.com> ??????
>
>     Is there any MATLAB code to convert .btg file to .hgt file ??? If
>     its available please post it asap...... I have seen the page
>     http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/BTG_File_Format......Apart
>     from this is there anything available? Let me know
>     soon.............Thank you

> <http://512.mail.163.com/mailstamp/stamp/dz/activity.do>

> Register Now & Save for Velocity, the Web Performance & Operations
> Conference from O'Reilly Media. Velocity features a full day of
> expert-led, hands-on workshops and two days of sessions from industry
> leaders in dedicated Performance & Operations tracks. Use code vel09scf
> and Save an extra 15% before 5/3. http://p.sf.net/sfu/velocityconf

Fr??d??ric Bouvier
http://my.fotolia.com/frfoto/   Photo gallery
http://fgsd.sourceforge.net/    FlightGear Scenery Designer