On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Martin Spott <martin.sp...@mgras.net>wrote:

> Would you really like to have yet another discussion about your style
> of managing the FlightGear web site ?

I'm happy to have open and civil discussions, but that doesn't look like the
direction you are pointed.

Here it is plain and simple:  I'm happy to post events to the web site,
that's what it's there for.  However, I can't post stuff I don't know about,
and I'm pretty busy, so I can't spend my days trolling the forums and IRC
and the mailing lists to glean things out based on arbitrary threads of
conversation that might occur once in a while.

So I depend on people sending me specific information about specific events
to post.  Just because something was discussed somewhere at some random time
does not mean I'll automatically notice it, research it, and figure out all
the important information and details.  I need someone to send me all that
so I can post it.  Unfortunately magic does not happen on it's own.  We all
need to work together and help each other out.

Hey, let's keep this positive.  If you or someone else wants to send me
something on Linux Tag that I can post, I'd love to do it.  If you want to
piss and moan and play victim and not be helpful to prove some point, let's
please not do that.

Thanks!

Curt.
--