Hi James,

I reinstalled Leopard and the problem seems resolved so far. I'll
apply the 10.5.6 combo update and see how it works tomorrow. Forgive
my very slow work.  I don't have much time doing this.

I'll also manually update  and x11 from 10.5.7 update package. There
is some nice tool to do so, but I prefer pkgtool + gzcat | cpio + cp
way for doing so.

I'll let you guys know how it works as well, hopefully tomorrow.

Tat

-----
Tatsuhiro Nishioka