Hi,

nice to see a X-Planer here! Welcome to FGFS!
Very interesting aircrafts and nice scenerys!
YASim is based on the same principles like the X-Plane-fdm, but maybe not so
good in features.
I'm not an expert in YASim, that's Detlef Faber and I hope he reads here.
>Can I use the "mstab" command to specify the outer wing and the regular "wing"
>command for the inner one ?
>In the readme file, I read this for mstab : these surfaces are not involved
>with the solver computation these surfaces are not involved with the solver
>>computation...
I would suggest to try instead vstab: regular wing for the inner, vstab for the
outer. vstab's parameters are equally settable, That's why I would use this
maybe.
>CX=2 and CY=2...
As I understood factors for the drag of the fuselage. You can play with them
and set to any value, so the aircraft matches the real perfomances. Maybe not
really, but I use this for that.
Regards
HHS
still in work: http://www.hoerbird.net/galerie.html