Hi Jim,

Thanks for the info and the link to USB spec.
I'm not so sure if Windows need this table, but on Macs it's inevitable.
We also need to look up other usage pages like general desktop page (0x01),
buttons page
since many joysticks use these pages instead of simulation page.

FYI,
There is a newer version of HID usage table.
http://www.usb.org/developers/devclass_docs/Hut1_12.pdf

Best,

Tat