> > Is this a first step to create aircraft ID on fuselage ? I hope
> > yes :-)
Yes - and you triggered this development with your immat-patch for the
Seneca ;-)

> > it will not create any sort of problem for FlightGear redistribution
> > by any means.
I don't think so either. But I am neither a lawyer and nor a native english
speaker, so I thought I'd better ask...
And the font uses 600kB and our base package is growing and growing.

> We already have it! Look at some planes, like the DR400.
That's a complete different approach of adding text to the scenery. It uses
textures and the textranslate animation. We can now render text directly into
the scene using osgText drawables.

Torsten