Is this good? It seems to be :) I had problems with GPSes before, as
the CDI would just reset to zero and even if the CDI course is the
same as the GPS bearing, the A/P won't follow the course, instead
following the heading bug. Which is strange, because if NAV1 isn't
set to be slaved to GPS, the A/P follows the VOR course normally.