On 8 Sep 2009, at 03:59, Tatsuhiro Nishioka wrote:

> I've tried, on my Mac OS 10.5/Xcode 3.1.1, FG/SG as of both Sep-06
> and Sep-07 (without -DNO_OPENSCENEGRAPH_INTERFACE option) and all
> have worked fine so far.

The issue went away following further CVS updates - I guess it was the
updates for Mathias to the rest of FG. That still doesn't explain the
underlying problem, sadly.

(I have the NVIDA HW patch applied to my OSG locally, and a stack
trace would be useless since it's difference each time - depending on
exactly how the corruption occurs)

I'll hope the issue stays dead, since right now there's not much else
I can do - thanks for the suggestions though.

James