I'm a new kid on the block but I want to raise and issue.

*The Property Tree Documentation*

Its taken a while to kinda figure out and research/mind shift as to
where its all as there in conflicting information from /src mini-docs
with regard to purpose and my intermittent time of research. Where it
has led me is to the wiki and even there its kind of a
lash/hash/mish/mash up. I'm a web developer by nature and not a compiler.

I'd like to feedback and correct/make/edit wiki documentation and make
it THE source of reference so It's easy to find; as another newbie like
me is trying to find node etc it would be clear which path to follow to
interface with FG internally or externally on sockets telnet etc.

Now I've taken an initiative (ducks) and created the namespace of
PropertyTree: as follows, but need advice before do it proper.

PropertyTree:
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/PropertyTree

What we want Out of that Tree has differenct objetives, eg internal,
external, motion sim, cabin light switch and fader level et all

Current wiki pages are.
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Property_Tree_Intro
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Property_Tree
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Property_Tree_Servers ( I edited
this hence --props above) from
http://www.mail-archive.com/flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg21190.html

http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Property_Tree_Reorganization
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Recommended_Property_Tree_Enhancements
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Howto:Working_with_the_Property_Tree_API
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Property_browser
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Special:Search?search=property&go=Go
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Special:Search?search=tree&go=Go

The only reliable one maybe is
http://cvs.flightgear.org/viewvc/source/docs-mini/README.properties?view=markup

==Reference==
Need to have the generic always there tree Reference ie "constants of
somewhat"
eg position, flaps, and a clear definition and the nodes of whats
"changeable" and sim stuff.. reference here. Most Basic

make users aware of how to browse properties and where the target areas
are?

I believe this is the way to go, its pretty clear in my mind as a
newbie. Just need to consolidate it and make it cool and clear, no
matter what level.

==== First Major Desicion ===
--props= /dev/null
http://www.mail-archive.com/flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg09152.html
So two years later can on irc

[23:59] <vivian <#vivian>> --props is a method of setting properties
remotely

    Heard that --props is abandoned (is that for real) can someone confirm?

   [23:58] <ac001 <#ac001>> so what is the difference between a --telnet
and --props

   [23:59] <Jester <#Jester>> nothing

so Can that be nuked from references
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Command_Line_Parameters#IO_Options