I'm just not sure how productive it is to register yet another separate
google project simply to use the bug tracker.  Why not use the bug tracker
at code.google.com/p/flightgear?  I've been holding off pushing any
particular bug tracking system, because it really makes a lot of sense to
co-locate the bug tracking system with the code.

Regards,

Curt.