On 5 Oct 2009, at 17:17, Stuart Buchanan wrote:

> Adding a "Change View" dialog, or enhancing one of the existing
> dialogs would
> be very straightforward - especially as I've already got most of the
> Nasal code ;)

I would enhance / improve the frankly confusing 'view options' dialog,
which makes very little sense to me, and I guess, totally baffles
novice users. (It would help if aircraft-specific views were given
clear human-readable names in their definitions, instead of just
numerical codes such as '101'....)

Regards,
James