> The GNU license has been stripped and released with a "no
> reproduction, distribution or resale" clause.

Well, one needs to order the box and find out. If the program
copyright is misrepresented also on the DVD, there is a genuine
copyright problem for the seller. If it's only wrongly stated in the
ebay product description but not on the DVD, then it's really a false
statement in advertising which may expose them to liabilities other
than copyright law.

Fo a 5.99 GBP product, this box surey looks nice. And the test buyer
should really take them up on their E-mail support for the product.

I for one would welcome a lovey box for flightgear. Would surely look
nice next to X-Plane and the various MS Flight Simulaor editions ;)

Christian