> That sounds strange, and possibly aircraft-specific, or possibly my
> fault.
>
> Can you provide some exact steps to reproduce this?
>
> Eg
>       - select navaid 'foo' in the GPS
>       - enter OBS mode
>       - select OBS radial XXX
>       - ... and so on
>
> The interaction between the GPS OBS radial and nav[0]/radials/
> selected-
> deg is probably the issue here, I am still ensuring thise code does
> the 'expected' thing in each case.
That's what I do:
1. Open GPS dialog
2. Select "airport" on "Type" dropbox
3. Enter an ICAO code on the "Search" text field
4. Click "Search" button
5. Click "OBS" button
6. Check "NAV Slave" checkbox
If the OBS is set to 0 (ie. north) the autopilot brings me to the
destination. If the OBS is set as to center the CDI needle, it follows
north instead.
> (and of course let me know if the docs aren't clear!)
Yes, they were clear, now I know what DTO mode is for ;)
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for reporting, I haven't had a look into the zkv500 for a
> long
> time but I'm going to look what is going wrong, sorry for
> inconvenience.
>
> best regards
> seb
You're welcome. I like it, it's by far the most well-simulated GPS
unit here in FG, even though it's fictional ;)
And it fits on the empty hole on the Cessna 172's panel, so that's
pretty good.