Hi,
> I have a collection of cloud photos I've
> taken over the summer ... I had plans to try cumulus
> textures myself.If anyone would like to try , I could zip
> the photos and put them up for download somewhere. They are
> mostly towering cumulus tops , so I don't know how much
> use they would be, but my own attempts haven't turned
> out so well.
>
> By the way , I still think Heiko did a good job on them...
> Cheers

Thanks, I have still a small collection too, and I could also zip them and put
up for download too. I was never been happy with my work and I think Vadym has
the better knowledge to prepare them to use!

Maybe we should have several sets- one set for each cloudtype like cu small, cu
big, cb small, cb big etc...
This gives more randomness and it shoulden't increase the package too big
later...

Cheers
HHS