Erik Hofman wrote:
> daveluff wrote:
>
>> Erik Hofman wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I was wondering if anybody has any problems/bugs/oddities that needs to
>>> be addressed in the latest SoundSystem code.
>>>

>> Hi Erik,
>>
>> I'm still unable to run without a segfault since the new sound system
>> was committed.  Here is my call stack:
>>

> Two things;
> 1. it /is/ the latest version in CVS right?
> 2. Can you specify which options you have turned on (esp. the ones that
> others might not use regularly)

Hi Erik,

It was the latest CVS SimGear, FlightGear and data when I wrote the
message a couple of days ago.  The only command line option was my
fg-data path.  The only thing changed in preferences was that the
parking brake is on.  Basically as near to a vanilla startup as possible.

Now I know that Vivian is successfully compiling and running with the
new sound and MSVC it sounds like it's my problem.  I'll try and track
it down at this end.

Cheers - Dave