> It looks like the rotate animation remembers all properties it took data
> from and adds them. If one section of rotate is turned off by a
> condition its previous value is retained somewhere in FG internals and
> used anyway. It just updates its internal value to current value of
> property when condition is enabled.
Hi Pawel,

Indeed, that's how it works. The transformation placed into the scene graph
remembers the rotation value and it is still applied, even after the animation
was conditionally disabled. I would think this was implemented by intention,
but it might also be a bug ;-) There is a initial value property for the
rotation transformation (which is usually zero by default). I can think of two
interpretations of a disabled rotation animation:
1.) stop rotating at the current angle
2.) don't use this rotation animation at all, return to the initial value

The current implementation acts as in 1.) and the ki227_228.xml config file
relies on the no. 2 behaviour.

I'll think about it and hope to come up with a solution. It might take some
time, due to currently limited spare time for fg.

Thanks for pointing this out

Torsten