Hi Tim,

As I said to you in IRC, I have a weird transparency problem with the shaders
enabled.
Here's the snapshot (helicopter view) with shaders.
http://macflightgear.sourceforge.net/wp-content/uploads/snapshots/3dclouds-effect-enabled.png

I used both FG/SG @ cvs-head as of yesterday and FG/SG @ Tim's git, but I got
exactly the same result.
The cause of this fancy rainbow-ish filter is the alpha calculation in both
default.vert and model-default.vert.

A "lazy" patch to avoid this issue is available at:
http://macflightgear.sourceforge.net/wp-content/uploads/patches/shaders-weird-alpha-fix.diff

I don't know if the real problem is in a shader side or C++ side.
Tim, do you have any hint on this?

Best,

Tat