On 30 Nov 2009, at 16:43, Nicolas Quijano wrote:

> The Apple OpenAL implementation is open source, btw.
> http://developer.apple.com/audio/openal.html#anchor3

It is, and a kind person has even posted patches to fix the implementation:

http://playcontrol.net/ewing/jibberjabber/defective_core_audio_mac_os.html

But I really, really dislike messing with the standard dev packages, especially
when I need to earn a living doing dev work on the same machine.

Oh well.

James