Tatsuhiro Nishioka wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> As many of you already know, FG often crashes at exit (See back trace below).
> Though the chance of crash varies per platform, it crashes more than 80% on
> my Mac with very annoying "Crash Reporter" dialog popping up. This bug must
> be eliminated before the official release.

Ok, you might want to make some big steps towards finding the cause by
starting commenting out code in SGSoundMgr::~SGSoundMgr().
I would atart with the first call: 'stop()'

If that fixes it then start to comment out code in SGSoundMgr::stop()
until you locate the problem. (just comment out big sections with #if 0
.. #endif first).

Erik