Alan wrote

You're a bit behind the power curve there: you also need AIEscort.cxx
AIEscort.hxx to be up-to-date with cvs.

I have plib-svn in my build, but I'm not sure if this is still needed.

I use freealut-1.0.1 and OpenAL 1.1 Core SDK, which seem to give good
results. While the reset and exit crashes have been cured, I still get
unexplained and seemingly random crashes from time to time.

Vivian