As Syd (and others) changed their license, does that remove the b1900, Beaver,
and others from the list as well, or do those fall under a grandfather clause?

Sent from Smooth Water Sports, your Malibu Boat Dealer

-----Original Message-----
From: Heiko Schulz <aeitsch...@yahoo.de>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:01:05
To: FlightGear developers discussions<flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Nominations for Aircraft Selection in
        theFlightGear 2.0 Release

Hi Peter,

>>I'll place a vote after some thought, but I'd like to mention there are >>a
>>few aircraft that don't really fit the existing categories, but yet >>are
>>excellent aircraft to represent FG.
>>- Large multi-engine (or historic airliner) : Lockheed L1049h >>Constellation
>>- Seaplane : Grumman Goose (there's more to this aircraft than meets the
>>- Carrier Aircraft : T-2C or F-4N (while the F-14 is carrier capable, >>Dave
>>Culp has some excellent aircraft that don't fit the omnipowerful >>jet
>>fighter category)

>>I'm sure keeping the number to 14 isn't an easy choice.
>>Peter

>>Sent from Smooth Water Sports, your Malibu Boat Dealer

I'm sure it is easy, then the aircrafts has to be:

-under GNU GPL to fit into the Base package (So David Culp's aircrafts can't be
included)

-in CVS already - the Lockheed Lockheed L1049h  (the "h"-version!)is not yet
included into CVS!

My problem is the airliner part. The 777 hasn't been updated since Syd decided
to change the licence. And the AP isn't working anymore in CVS-version.
I don't see any alternatives. The 737-300 is still WIP and has only the old
2d-panel working.
The 787 hasn't been updated as well in CVS.
The A380 hasn't been updated in CVS.

Maybe the 747-400, but this is still WIP, and not yet really functional
compared to the other aircrafts in the base package.

I vote for No Airliners for this release!

Cheers
HHS

Massenmails.
http://mail.yahoo.com