On Fri, 29 Jan 2010, Jari Häkkinen wrote:

Ok, and then the final step is the bits.test(bar,0). I spent a couple of
minutes searching the web but could not find docs for the bits.test
function. I assume bits.test(oddnumber,0) returns 1 and something else
for even numbers, presumably 0?

You'll find bits.test() in Nasal/bits.nas (it is an FG local extension to the Nasal bits module). The return value is true (i.e. <>0) or false (i.e. ==0), I would not dare to assume that 1 is always returned for true.

Cheers,

Anders
Anders Gidenstam
WWW: http://www.gidenstam.org/FlightGear/