Hi --

>From time to time people make movies of FGFS.

What's the recommended way of doing that?

I surmise that --jpg-httpd might be one way of
approaching things ... but just saying "jpg-httpd"
is not a complete solution to the overall task.
The semantics of --jpg-httpd is not documented
in getstart.pdf or anywhere else I could find.

The most complete discussion of movie-making I
could find is at
  http://pigeond.net/flightgear/screenstreamer/

So ... is that the Best Current Practice?  Is there
any reason why that streaming video patch has not
been accepted into the mainline FGFS?

I'd prefer not to re-invent one of those things
that's round and has an axle and ....