On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 5:15 PM, syd adams <adams....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually I think it might be a problem with kr-87.cxx , but I havent quite
> sorted that out yet ... as far as the ADF needle goes .
>
> Even with power , it doesnt appear to come alive until you toggle the ADF
> button on the radio .

If you put this in your .fgfsrc, the ADF is alive at the start:

--prop:/instrumentation/adf/adf-btn=true

The property seems a bit broken, though, because it's really a toggle
among ADF and ANT modes (and others?), so something like

--prop:/instrumentation/adf/mode=adf

would make much more sense.  I also notice that /radios or /avionics
(I don't remember which) got moved to /instrumentation.  Most pilots
would never refer to avionics as "instruments" or "instrumentation",
but I do understand how the lines are blurring with glass panels, etc.

All the best,

Davids