Curtis Olson wrote:
> One more thing we need.  I need someone to sign up on the google
> summer of code page and create an ID for themselves.  The applications
> requires a "backup admin" link id and it will not let me enter myself.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Curt.
Have files this issue

#101 - Google Summer Of Code

Deasline for mentors = us is Fri 12th at 23:00 UTC.. so everthing needs
to be done pretty well a few hours before.. in determingning ideas etc..

Its an issue for everyone PLEASE to stick in the ideas NOW.. so they can
be reviewed and eliminated..

http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/detail?id=101

pete