1) I closed the bug-tracker issue concerning the taxiway
 signs.  That's all good.

2) Alas there are other scenery elements that still
 exhibit an improper dependence on camera tilt angle.

Example:
  http://www.av8n.com/fly/fgfs/img48/pole-dark.png
in contrast to
  http://www.av8n.com/fly/fgfs/img48/pole-red-white.png

In particular, look at the lamp post just to the right
of the tan building, directly above the aircraft compass.
Its appearance changes dramatically as a function of
camera tilt angle.

  Note that I have gone to some trouble to control for
  variables that might _properly_ affect the appearance.
  The illumination is not changing, and the point-of-view
  location is not changing.  Only the camera tilt angle
  is changing in the example screenshots cited above.
  Object appearance should not depend on this.

I don't have any first-hand understanding of what's going
on, but it is easy to hypothesize that the lamp-posts are
afflicted by the same disease the afflicted the taxiway
signs.  Or not.  In any case, this is a definite opportunity
for improvement, since the unstable appearance is quite
noticeable to pilots who are just taxiing along, minding
their own business.