Hello list.

Unfortunatly my sponsor for mpserver01 will quit his contract for the
hardware. Thus I am in search for a replacement.

If you are interrested in offering a unix host for hosting fgms (the server
software, which does not need root access), please drop me an email. I'm also
willing to continue to administer this server if you don't want to administer
it yourself.

The same applies to mpmap01.flightgear.org which is currently hosted on the
same hardware.

Any comments and especially offers are welcome

Regards,
Oliver