Hi All,

I've just updated the c172p to make use of the bumpspec Effect for a
bump-map. I've still to get the rivet separation right, but the effect
so far is rather pleasing:

http://www.nanjika.co.uk/flightgear/fgfs-screen-004.png

Like most of the other shader effects, this looks better in-sim than
in a screenshot. In particular the rivets on the cowling when viewed
from the cockpit are rather nice when turning.

I've also written a wiki article to help others interested in using
this shader:
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Howto:_Use_The_Normal_Map_Effect_in_Aircraft

I'm interested in other people's performance experience with this
shader. The normal maps are rather large, though they compress down
very well.

-Stuart